I help to organize events in the software engineering research community, and continuously review for journals and conferences. Check my Publons profile for an overview of my journal reviews and editorial work. I also offer short-term consultancy, professional training, and talks at various tech events as a sole trader.
Community Service (selected)
I have co-organized five International Workshops on Requirements Engineering and Testing (RET), co-located with RE’14, ICSE’15, REFSQ’16, RE’17, and ICSE’18, respectively – I was the General Chair of RET’17. The RET workshops are a direct outcome of the EASE research project.
In 2018 and 2019, I co-organized the Workshop on Next Level of Test Automation (NEXTA), co-located with ICST.
I am co-chairing the Posters and Tools Track for REFSQ 2020 in Pisa, Italy.
- e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal, 2016-
Program Committees (selected)
- International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), Technical Papers, in 2020.
- IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), Industry Track in 2017, and the NIER track in 2018.
- Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE), Student Research Competition 2019.
- IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS) in 2017 and 2018.
- ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), Short Papers and Posters (2016-2018) and Emerging Results and Vision Papers (2019).
- International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE), Short Papers 2017-2019.
- International Workshop on Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems (SASSUR) in 2013-2019.
- Workshop on Automating Test Case Design, Selection and Evaluation (A-TEST) in 2017-2019.
- International Workshop on Software and Systems Traceability (SST) in 2019.
- International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence Safety Engineering (
WAISE) in 2019.
I continuously review manuscripts submitted to high-quality journals related to my research topics, including submissions to:
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Journal of Systems and Software
- Information and Software Technology
I offer consultancy in the intersection of AI and software engineering. Under the name Borgify, I help companies unlock data-driven intelligence, i.e., to open the cube. Currently, I offer courses on AI Fundamentals for Leaders in FinTech