I help organizing events in the software engineering community, and continuously review for journals and conferences. Check my Publons profile for an overview of my journal reviews and editorial work.
I have co-organized the four International Workshops on Requirements Engineering and Testing (RET), co-located with RE’14, ICSE’15, REFSQ’16, and RE’17, respectively – I was the General Chair of RET’17. RET’18 will be co-located with ICSE’18. The RET workshops are a direct outcome of the EASE research project.
I am also co-organizing the 5th International Workshop on Software Engineering Research and Industrial Practice (SER&IP 2018) co-located with ICSE’18 – acting as publicity chair.
- e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal, 2016-
- IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), Industry Track in 2017, and the NIER track in 2018.
- IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS) in 2017 and 2018.
- ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), Short Papers and Posters, in 2016 and 2017.
- International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE), Short Papers in 2017 and 2018.
- Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA), Special session on Software Analytics in 2018.
- International Workshop on Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems (SASSUR) in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Symposium on Balancing Traditional and Modern Software Process Approaches 2016 (BTMSPA’16).
- 11th Workshop on Trends in Enterprise Architecture Management (TEAR) in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
I continuously review manuscripts submitted to high quality journals related to my research topics, including submissions to:
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Journal of Systems and Software
- Information and Software Technology
- Software Quality Journal
- Expert Systems with Applications