I help to organize events in the software engineering community, and continuously review for journals and conferences. Check my Publons profile for an overview of my journal reviews and editorial work. I also offer short-term consultancy to companies as a sole trader.
Community Service (selected)
I have co-organized five International Workshops on Requirements Engineering and Testing (RET), co-located with RE’14, ICSE’15, REFSQ’16, RE’17, and ICSE’18, respectively – I was the General Chair of RET’17. The RET workshops are a direct outcome of the EASE research project.
In 2018 and 2019, I co-organized the Workshop on Next Level of Test Automation (NEXTA), co-located with ICST.
I am co-chairing the Posters and Tools Track for REFSQ 2020 in Pisa, Italy.
- e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal, 2016-
Program Committees (selected)
- International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), Technical Papers, in 2020.
- IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), Industry Track in 2017, and the NIER track in 2018.
- Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE), Student Research Competition 2019.
- IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS) in 2017 and 2018.
- ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), Short Papers and Posters (2016-2018) and Emerging Results and Vision Papers (2019).
- International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE), Short Papers 2017-2019.
- International Workshop on Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems (SASSUR) in 2013-2019.
- Workshop on Automating Test Case Design, Selection and Evaluation (A-TEST) in 2017-2019.
- International Workshop on Software and Systems Traceability (SST) in 2019.
- International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence Safety Engineering (
WAISE) in 2019.
I continuously review manuscripts submitted to high-quality journals related to my research topics, including submissions to:
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Journal of Systems and Software
- Information and Software Technology
I offer consultancy in the intersection of AI and software engineering. Under the name Borgify, I help companies unlock data-driven intelligence, i.e., to open the cube. Currently, I offer courses on AI Fundamentals for Leaders in FinTech