I help to organize events in the software engineering community, and continuously review for journals and conferences. Check my Publons profile for an overview of my journal reviews and editorial work.
I have co-organized five International Workshops on Requirements Engineering and Testing (RET), co-located with RE’14, ICSE’15, REFSQ’16, RE’17, and ICSE’18, respectively – I was the General Chair of RET’17. The RET workshops are a direct outcome of the EASE research project.
In 2018, I co-organized the first Workshop on Next Level of Test Automation (NEXTA) in 2018, co-located with ICST’18. NEXTA is related to the Testomat Project. I also co-organized the 5th International Workshop on Software Engineering Research and Industrial Practice (SER&IP 2018) co-located with ICSE’18.
- e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal, 2016-
Program Committees (selected)
- IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), Industry Track in 2017, and the NIER track in 2018.
- IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS) in 2017 and 2018.
- ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), Short Papers and Posters, in 2016-2018.
- International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE), Short Papers 2017-2019.
- International Workshop on Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems (SASSUR) in 2013-2016.
- Workshop on Automating Test Case Design, Selection and Evaluation (A-TEST) in 2017-2019.
- International Workshop on Software and Systems Traceability in 2019.
I continuously review manuscripts submitted to high-quality journals related to my research topics, including submissions to:
- Transactions on Software Engineering
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Journal of Systems and Software
- Information and Software Technology
- Expert Systems with Applications