I help organizing events in the software engineering community, and continuously review for journals and conferences. Check my Publons profile for an overview of my journal reviews and editorial work.
I have co-organized the three International Workshops on Requirements Engineering and Testing (RET), co-located with the International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE’14), the International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE’15), and the International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ’16), respectively. I am the General Chair of RET’17, co-located with RE’17. The RET workshops are a direct outcome of the EASE research project.
- e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal, 2016-
- 25th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), Industry Track, in 2017.
- 11th IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science in 2017.
- 10th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), Short Papers and Posters, in 2016 and 2017.
- International Workshop on Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems (SASSUR) in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Symposium on Balancing Traditional and Modern Software Process Approaches 2016 (BTMSPA’16).
- 11th Workshop on Trends in Enterprise Architecture Management (TEAR) in 2016 and 2017.
I have reviewed and sub-reviewed papers submitted to high quality journals and conferences in software engineering, including submissions to:
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Software Quality Journal
- Expert Systems with Applications
- Int’l Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering
- Int’l Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement
- Int’l Requirements Engineering Conference
- Int’l Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality